Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Soul Sucking Slow Burn

Life is strange... I guess I’m just trying to figure it out... this life...

Everything is going really well... I love my job and my side hustle. I love my husband and my kids. I enjoy my free time and my volunteer work. I love the impact I am making on this world at various levels. I feel good and comfortable right now. Could I use more income... yes, but only because of a bunch of things in the last 2 weeks that pulled me away from being able to work... so getting shit settled should even resolve that... and a higher paid opportunity is right around the corner if shit stays settled for at least 2 months...

Now that everything is finally rolling smoothly, I’m back to waiting for the other shoe to drop. I’m happy with an underlying anxiety... The worry is always there... not sure why when my life is going in a positive direction... just practicing an old vibration I guess... gotta shake that shit off...

I am just kind of broken... and without all the noise in my mind, I can feel the rift in my heart left by the loss of my son... it burns... it hurts... it brings a loneliness to my soul as though there is a tear in the space time continuum... It is a hard hole to climb out of... how do I heal that tear? How do I repair my heart? How do I fill the hole to stop this soul sucking slow burn?

No comments:

Post a Comment