Sunday, February 3, 2019

Back to Baseline

Man, has my life been a fucking drama whirlwind... especially over the last few months... everywhere I looked, there was drama! Ending relationships, moving people in, moving people out, and mental health issues thrown in for good measure... but it is finally all over and we are back to our baseline.

So what do I do now that the drama has stopped?

Well, I went to the gym and worked out yesterday. He and the boys cleaned the house and yard. When I got home, we watched family movies and cuddled with our boys. We ordered pizza for dinner and got ice cream at the store. We got our chores done... watched some home renovation shows as we dreamt about what our next home will look like. We gave the kiddos night-night luvins and went to bed on time, without worrying for the first time in months.

My Daddy said he had a new body goal and it was to put a lil weight on so his dick isn’t soooooo big.. side note, when my Daddy lost 200 pounds, he gained like 2 extra inches of dick, lol... I told him that I would be much happier if we could just take down the half an inch that bruises my insides when he’s fucking me soooo deep, his favorite way... oh dear god, how I wish I could be a masochist and love the pain that comes with a deep, hard fucking... and then he fucked me gently and it was so good to be choked and grabbed and growled at without internal bruising... to feel the want and need in him for me and in me for him... and then we cuddled a lil while before falling asleep...

This morning, as I lay in bed listening to him breathe and writing about our night, I can’t help but recognize how amazing our baseline is... we will have been married for 14 years coming up in less thank 2 weeks... we have an amazing family and a home we own outright... we have amazing sex and get to play with and have fun with awesome people when we can make it work... we love each other so deeply and thoroughly... all the quirks... everything and forever... I am such a lucky lil goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment