Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Peace

I sat in peace today... blissful, uninterrupted peace... for about 15 minutes... and then I started my day... I have been getting into a wonderful morning practice of meditation and I feel like this, mixed with my clearance of all the old thought patterns, is creating a solid baseline of inner peace for me... I am sitting, like a watcher in my mind and policing my thoughts... catching the ones that aren’t creating the future and imploding them... poof... poof... I would have to say that I have become a decent poofer (in Adam Sandler’s voice) teehee

I had an amazing day at work... especially for a Tuesday... helped so many men get off and also came a few times myself. It was perfect... I have a new surveillance camera that we were going to install for personal safety reasons... but since that is no longer needed for that purpose, I set it up in the room and Daddy watched as I played on cam... talk about taking care of 2 for the price of 1, lol... now he can stop in and watch me any time he has free time at work... it’s almost as good as being in the next room!

Then, my kiddos got home from school and all the chores got completed and homework done quickly. It was smooth and nice. My home is now a peace filled place... my heart is also full of peace... peace is really nice... and here I thought it would be boring... it’s really not... and I really deserve this calm... especially after all of my storms...

No comments:

Post a Comment