Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Birthday wish

The lil princess sits next to her Daddy, watching a show, looking at him out of the side of her eye. She watches, waiting for the right time to ask for her birthday request... it had flashed once through her head earlier that day while playing with the sadist in her computer... he had mentioned tying her to the bed and doing whatever he wanted... as Daddy sits next to her, that dark tendril slides through her mind once more...

“Daddy... may I have a favor?”

Nothing... he goes on watching the show... she thinks that he didn’t hear her... he must not have... oh well... that was the last of her...

“What favor, baby girl? Whisper it in Daddy’s ear...” he grins... how could she think he didn’t hear her... after all this time, he still trips her up... keeps her on her toes...

“Daddy... for my special early birthday time, can you play with me before bedtime” she blushes heavily, like it’s hard for her to ask for things... cuz it really is and no one understands...

“What kind of play, baby?” He grins again... a little wider this time...

“Can you strip me and tie me to the bed and use me however you want?”

“Anything else, lil girl?”

“Ummm... can you... ummm... use my.... ummm... dog bone gag and a blindfold, Daddy?”

He giggles... “I suppose I can do that for your birthday, babygirl.” His smile is wide... and so is hers...

No comments:

Post a Comment