Thursday, February 21, 2019

Building Our Dreams

I sit in wonder at everything I have in my life. I have been reading this book called “The Slight Edge”  and it recommended writing your dreams down and then fleshing them out. As I wrote down my dreams, it was so cool to see all of the things I have already accomplished and all of the things we want next.

It is so nice to finally start seeing the silver lining in the pain of the past... without that pain, I would still be in an office job instead of being a stay at home mom with a cam job on the side, which I love! It helps me be naughty and kinky with other naughty kinky people and make money doing it! It’s also so much more flexible than having to go in to work and the biggest plus is that I don’t have to drive!! When I was a little girl, I always dreamed of being a stay at home mom, but that was derailed when my son got sick and my hubby was let go in the housing crash of ‘08. Now, I get to get my hubby ready for work, get the kiddos ready for school, and be the happy little housewife and mom I was meant to be.

I am pleasantly amused and surprised that all of the work, time, money, and emotional turmoil that went into maintaining a long con for another actually provided me with the tools and space to create whatever I wanted to. Who would have thought that all of that pain would release into the stuff of dreams...

And today, we found out that my hubby can work from home sometimes, so I am already getting to spend even more time with him. My heart is so happy!!! Now if only he would let me suck his dick while he works... teehee...

And even after reading this to him, he still didn’t whip it out!! He just looked at me over his computer monitor and told me he loved me... not the response this dirty lil whore wanted... maybe if I just go pull it out... teehee...

Read that too and now he’s giving me work to do... has to get this work done today, so doesn’t want any “unnecessary distractions”... I should probably stop before I get a spankin... or should I keep poking my PapaBear... what is a lil girl to do? Teehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment