Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Aftercare :)

Last night, I got in at midnight, and everyone was still sleeping, so I climbed into bed.

The next morning, my Master took me outside for a smoke and tied my hands together, reclaiming me with His rope. i felt like this lil ritual would help us keep our rope connection because i will not ever lose that to work with another... If working with another would cause that rope connection to dissolve, than i would have to choose not to do it, regardless of benefit... It was nice and also set my subby headspace for the day.

Then, when it was time to get the boys going, He untied my hands and we took a shower together. In the shower, He scrubbed me down and then owned me as i touched my toes... After we got out of the shower, i sucked His cock until He turned me around and shoved it in my ass... Holding onto a wall and getting rammed in the ass was a perfect morning routine, lol!!

Then, He moved me to the bed and we just continued to go. i love it when my Master shows me whose boss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment