Friday, March 31, 2017

What to do...

I think I am finally starting to understand how unique I am in comparison to others... The other night, when the condom slipped off, they decided against telling me because it might interrupt my fun night out... Even though I have repeatedly said to just let me know right away when that sort of thing happens so that I am thoroughly informed...

What they don't understand is that by making that decision, they both told me that they don't care about my request for immediate communication and that they believe that they know what I need more than I do. I am feeling like neither one really cares much about what I need. I also know that they feel like they both care... They just can't seem to show me in a way that I receive, apparently...

When I was fully His slave, nothing mattered to me more than His​ happiness and His pleasure. I didn't have feelings outside of the ones He told me that I could have. I was happy all the time because he said I had to be. If my attitude or tone were off, I got a lecture and spankings until all of this poly stuff... Since then, I have followed my own heart and it has gotten me nothing but hurt...

And somehow, along my journey, I decided that I know better for myself than my Master does... But do I?

I am finally getting to the point where I am going to create a new contract for myself, with myself. I still can't exist as 2 people... I can't be the babygirl who gets her way and the slave that meets His needs... Not when they both want opposing things!! I need to decide who I am truly going to put first... Him or me... And if I choose Him, I need to understand that it is okay if He doesn't pick me first and that His needs and wants come before me... I need to understand that I give all I am because that is who I am... Not because I expect anything in return... I need to get out of the tit for tat mentality as that is not who I want to be...

And if I pick me, then I truly need to step into the leadership that comes with it. I need to be willing to actually put myself first and get what I want without feeling bad for it. A friend asked me why I am trying so hard to be submissive when that is not what she's seeing as my biggest strengths.... I couldn't answer the question, so maybe that is where I need to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment