Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Planting a new tree

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! i got suspended last night! It gave me a freedom that helped me become more clear today than i have been in a while. I have been caught in the frustration of the past and the suspension allowed me to release that... The only thing that was missing was my Master. Seeing His face as i fall out is reassuring and rewarding... Puts me at peace as only He can, now...

The night started off with catching up and relaxing. I watched as Sire suspended his new girl, all thin and pale and feisty... It was amazing to watch as he turned her into the perfect kinky mobile, lol! Her energy felt calm and peaceful in the rope, with a mischievous twinkle... I can work with that... It is an energy that matches my own a lil bit. *Wink wink, nudge nudge**

Which worked well, because the next tie was a double suspension. What was really nice for me is that I was standing back to back with a 23 year old and when I glanced in the mirror, I was so fucking proud of myself. I don't work as hard as I used to on maintaining my figure, but now that suspensions are back on the table, I may focus in more. Anyways, my lil butt rubbing against her cold lil butt was amusing. Having us connected in a way that allowed us to impact each other's motions... It was fun and playful. Wonderful art for an amazing show.

Then, Sire asked if I would like a single suspension and I said that it is up to him. I came to enjoy whatever skill he wanted to share again. He suspended his girl in another position and said he would suspend me like that afterwards. I truly appreciated that he did the tie on his girl first. It allowed me to see how it could move and how I could play in it before it went on.


Once I was suspended the same way, I played to settle into it. I rubbed myself into the ropes for the markings and for the pressure... The pressure that takes me away... I spun and swung and then I let myself fall a little... I couldn't let all the way go... Too many people and my Master wasn't there... I felt safe and peaceful, but I still just couldn't relax all the way... But the lil fall was enough to give me the taste of it again... What I know is on the other side of repaired bridges...

The past should be left in the past where it belongs... Does that mean it doesn't hurt... No - it hurts like a bitch to be reminded of those things that broke your heart and crushed your soul... But it does mean that a common ground can be found by the new people that have grown through those last experiences and a different tree can be planted there... Not one of passion, love, and romance, but one of blessings, love, and friendship...

No comments:

Post a Comment