Friday, March 17, 2017

Pink Unicorn!!

So, I just can't with her right now... She lied again... And this time about something so stupid it just showed that I scare her and she is not ready for me... I am overwhelmingly clear on who I am and what I will and will not put up with.

I want an honest, fun loving, driven, articulate, intelligent woman with a bright smile and a sense of humor... And I want her to take charge of me and enjoy me for who I am... Direct me and lead me as only she can... help me stay true to my goals and my commitments... And I want to be in love with her... I want to be out of control in love with her...

After lots of issues in past experiences, we have determined that additional men don't work... Chalk it up to male ego or jealousy, but it just doesn't want to work for a long term relationship... For a lil play, here and there, maybe...

The princess meets some, but not all of those requirements... And the good news is that I know I deserve to be picky, so I am. I want a damn pink unicorn because I am one and I attract who I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment