Friday, November 23, 2018

Feeding Daddy’s Lil Succubus

I always come home from work super horny and full of dirty naughty thoughts... as a cam girl, I interact with and create fantasies for my clients... and some of them have really dirty minds... today, one wanted me to pee myself and then to pee in my mouth and another wanted me to peg him while calling him racial slurs... and those are just 2 of the many in just one day... so after my day is over, of course I want to play... and Daddy always happily obliges.

Daddy asked me to take a shower with him to help him do some manscaping. After trimming his bush and accidentally pinching his balls with the scissors (which still makes me giggle uncontrollably)... I’m  a horrible person... but the face he made... teehee...

Anyways... after that, we got in the shower and I washed him off. Then he backed up to pee in the drain and I went down on my knees and asked that he pee on me. He had me open his mouth and he peed all over and in me... then he had me rinse out my mouth... no flushing this time (when he has me swallow it)... then he had me clean off his cock with my mouth... then he grabbed my hand and handed me the soap... Clean off dirty girl... yes Daddy...

Back in the room after drying off he bent me over the bed and fucked me hard... then, he turned me over onto my back and fucked me more, sucking on my toes, which just makes me more wet... then he spun me and climbed on top of me instead of standing next to the bed and I begged him to fill me up... I needed his cum... I begged for it... I demanded he give it to me now... that as his succubus, he needed to feed me and I needed his cum... and dear god did he fill me up...

No comments:

Post a Comment