Thursday, November 8, 2018

Words

Oh, the power of words... it’s almost like I forget how powerful these words are as I write them onto the page... or, in my case, into my phone, lol... but they are. They can transport me quickly to a scene... to an experience... to a reminder... to a memory... to a feeling...

In searching for my lost sexuality... literally how it feels at this moment... I have rediscovered my favorite ways to get myself excited and horny... reading through blogs on topics regarding anything D/s immediately gets me hot and bothered... and don’t forget about the amazing authors that are available to read through K&P on Fetlife... google it if you don’t know what it is... it’s worth it... some of those authors whisper in my ear and take me over when I’m reading what they say... and I almost feel that familiar sub space fog entering my mind... taking me over... bringing me peace. When I don’t feel like working on my chores, reading words from a Dominant can legitimately put me in the headspace I enjoy to make better choices and decisions for my life.

But nothing is as wonderful as a one on one sext conversation. I had forgotten the lost art of sexting... I have been camming so much that I forgot how much I enjoy playing with someone who wants the fantasy of me in words ... until a couple of days ago... this random gentleman sent me a message after a friend request that set us off on a fun and playful sext conversation... we had fun teasing each other throughout the day and I talked to my Master about it. He liked the mood it put me in... then the next day, we continued the playful banter... I would eagerly await the next message to see if the carefully crafted words I have sent have hit the spot... and then, his response took me to the next level with an immediate reward for my words back... oh the dance... and my mood was good and I actually felt like I wanted sex... but I am cramping... stupid being a woman thing that happens once a month... but to discover that again... to finally remember what makes my pussy so wet that I want to stuff things into it with abandon is kinda priceless.

The words... they have the power to move me... to shape me... to shift me...

No comments:

Post a Comment