Monday, November 12, 2018

Friday Fuckery

Soooo... when Daddy Master is at work, he loves hearing about me being a slutty little wife. I have a lovely friend who lets me give him BJs and backscratches when our schedules align and I’m feeling frisky. Yesterday, after getting my nails done, I picked him up from where his car was getting work done and he took me to a lovely cafe. We talked about his dad, an adventure he had in Vegas, the loss of a friend, whose mother was 90 and still alive... he asked, could you imagine what it would be like to have to bury your child... and then our eyes locked... and he said... that’s right, you don’t have to imagine... that happened to you...

I blinked... and said, so true... it did... is it bad that I envy her because she doesn’t have that long to live with that... I’m only 35... it’s already been 3 years... and whew... grief sucks!!

Then I smiled, and said, but that’s life... and he smiled back and asked if I was ready for dessert... I was, so we got ready to leave. On the way back to his place, we found out his car was done, so I dropped him off to get his car and met him at his house... texting Daddy a pic of his naughty lil trophy wife, tits out, in the cafe bathroom...

Once in the house, he went to the bathroom to freshen up... I love that he always cleans his cock right before I suck it... like he’s preparing a feast for me... He calls me to his room, and he’s laying on the bed, pants off, dick flaccid... he always apologizes for it, but I love it... I love that my mouth is totally responsible for getting him hard and getting him off. I laid down on his legs, kind of entangling myself... and then I sucked... mmmmm... and he asked me questions... called me naughty... told me I was sucking it so good... and then he came for me... mmmmmmmmmm... and then he let me make him giggle with extra sucking, even though he is super sensitive after he cums...

He hopped off the bed quickly and pulled off his shirt. Then lay face down on the bed for a nice long backscratch as we talked about life and plans for the rest of the weekend. I think he likes the backscratch time more than the BJs sometimes. His brother could possibly be coming by. I actually had a fully kid free night planned with Master Daddy, which never happens anymore... not with 9 people living here... I looked at the clock and the time flew by. I had to leave because I needed to get back to the house to get the kids off the bus... lil naughty housewife!!

Getting the kids off the bus and over to my sister was delayed and stressed by my disrespectful 13 year old niece who recently moved in during the school week primarily while my sister gets on her feet and gets her back surgeries done. I could rant all day about the joys of dealing with a teen, but I really don’t want to fill my sexy fun blog with that headache... lol... but I did get the kids out of the house for my fun night with My PapaBear.

We hung out at home and drank booze, smoked weed, and watched Impractical Jokers on Netflix... a legitimate Netflix and Chill night, lol... with me mostly naked (stupid period... grumble grumble)... Daddy gave me some spankings for being such a dirty girl and sucking my friends cock like a naughty lil whore. As he spanked me, my pussy got so wet... I sucked Daddy’s cock and my mind slipped into the moment. I know that I served him drinks and food as we giggled over our shows and I just continued sucking his cock. I know that we ended up messy fucking in bed by the end of the night, which I don’t normally do... I don’t usually have sex on my period... all that blood... but we did... I was just listening to Daddy... I was lost in my Master... He said that when he was done using me, I passed right out. He usually fucks me until I pass out... but that’s kinda what you gotta do to a succubus sometimes... mmmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment