Thursday, November 15, 2018

Princess’s Day Off

So I had the wonderful joy of having the Princess home with me on Tuesday... her phone alarm didn’t go off and by the time she woke up, she would have been too late to work for her liking. We got Daddy ready to go for work and then got the kids out to school. It was a rare naked day!!

Tuesdays have always been bad for me for camming, so I told the Princess that I was hers for the day... much like I would dedicate my day to a Daddy if he was at home... I made it clear that she would still be in service to me, but that we could do what she wanted... first, we talked... she confronted me on my feelings about this guy she started seeing again... I personally think it isn’t a good idea to bring in drama right now in our very full house, and the last time she dated this guy, everything was so dramatic... and he was lying to his other partner... and I just don’t want to associate with people that start shit when I have enough going on... I asked if she actually loves this guy... and when she said no, then I told her we can talk more about him when that’s the case... she said that she understood and that it made sense... if she falls in love with him, we can talk... then she asked to play her nerd games... so we watched Secretary naked while playing DC Deck Building... one of her little nerd games that I actually enjoy...

She said that she really wished she could bite me without repercussions... I thought on it and then gave her a two hour window of time where she could do whatever she wanted with me without fear of retribution... so she bit me, spanked me, scratched me everywhere (the only thing I didn’t like)... it was actually really tame for the way she always talks... we still had about 30 minutes left and she still hadn’t done anything sexual, which surprised me since that is where most people want to use me most... so I contemplated offering to eat her out... I have been thinking about trying that out again and I figured that it was as risky for me to eat her out as for Daddy to fuck her anally without a condom... but I started playing with her pussy instead.

It was soft and wet... as my fingers moved, she decided she wanted a vibrator on her clit as well. I fingered her to orgasm and I remembered how beautiful she was having that orgasm under the stars with her toes being sucked on long ago... maybe I can make this work... for my Master... maybe she is worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment