Saturday, October 17, 2015

After Rope Night

I had the best night ever. I went and was just me and I loved it... Every second of it... Except the very end, lol, but I will get to that...

I wanted to look hot... Super hot... Like the kind of hot you want to look like when you are coming out into a community again... So Master's Puppy helped me get ready! She always helps me look my best!

I wanted to remind everyone of who I am... I think i also wanted to remind myself, lol... I am a ball of happiness and sunshine and I remembered that last night. I needed that so so bad!

I wanted to have fun... Which also happened... I was tied by my Daddy and i was tied by another woman whom now intrigues me. Her touches, her breath on my skin, the feel of my body in her arms, her polite manners, her innate power, her empathy were all very very intriguing to me... Last night was a night where dreams came true for me and the universe unfolded it's love of me right in front of my eyes...

I wanted to be strong and confident... I was able to hold position for quite a while... I was naked most of the night, which makes me happy... Bonus! I got to be naked outside!!! I talked to my exes briefly through the night... Listening to Daddy's instructions to keep it to small talk and not to spend time on others when I could be spending time with him, I spoke with them when the 4 of us were in the same space and once when I was waiting for the bathroom to open up because a girl darted in before me, lol.

I wanted to be human and feel my emotions... And so I felt the stress of seeing people who were mad at me in the same space... I felt anxiety about going in the first place... I felt happiness when we met some new friends and when prior friends popped up again... I felt weird when I didn't just run to Oversoul and throw my arms around his neck and asked what he planned to do tonight... I felt clear when my Daddy took my hand and led me down a happier path... I felt joy when he tied me up and walked me around and made out with me. I felt ecstasy and release when my legs were being tied and Daddy choked me enough to drop me into subspace. I felt like an ass when I went to hug everyone good bye and I just couldn't hug them. My body rejected the thought... The next time will be fine, but this time was a gut reaction that I wasn't prepared for, so I waved and turned to walk sexily out the door, when a guy got in my way and caused me to stumble... And that pissed me off so much... Lol... So I stormed out like a teenager (hello little, lol)... Such a very human experience...

Couldn't have gone better unless I had held in my sadness for those last few minutes... If I could have just made small talk one last time, it would have been perfect... But, you know what... No one is perfect, lol ;)

Sitting in the car, fuming, a hand came in and grabbed my face... Daddy reminded me that I was a good girl and I followed his instructions. He reminded me that their rejection doesn't define me... And he was right... And I settled down and enjoyed the fact that I had a thoroughly amazing night... In everything I experienced, witnessed, and discussed, there was the universe, tipping its hat to me.

2 comments:

  1. I always love giving the best experience I can. It was definitely a good night seeing old friends again and meeting new ones.

    ReplyDelete