Sunday, October 18, 2015

So it begins

Busted! I am in trouble and have been grounded from drinking for 2 weeks. Why? What horrible thing did you do that took away alcohol, foxy? Well, I chose to go to bed after getting drunk at puppy's house instead of choosing to do my nightly chores. That's right people! I am in training again!

And i couldn't be more excited!!

Daddy and I have been discussing training again for a few days now because I have dropped all of my habits that were trained into me over the last few years... Dammit! I am trying to refocus, so he is helping me get back on track... And the poor guy is dealing with me, a tantrum throwing teenager pretty much (even though I am in my 30s, lol).

We went over to puppy's house to practice some rope. I am so glad that our kids get along and we can let them run around and hang out together, lol, while we do our thing with good friends.

After the boys were all situated, we went into her room and undressed down to our panties. Let me just say that I always enjoy seeing a woman's body and how she shows herself when she gets naked. When I am naked, it is hard to hide behind any mask that I present to the world to protect myself. I am the most of me when I am bared, naked, in front of someone. So I would assume that for most people... But who knows...

She and I were both tied by our Masters after I had about 5 shots of Vodka. We practiced a top tie and a leg tie. The top tie was a little tight after I moved around for a bit, so we didn't keep it on for very long. We watched as her Master dripped hot wax all over her torso and inner thighs... She squirmed at the inner thighs... And he talked to her about attitude issues, which are also my biggest issue... And she communicated back with him about it all as well. It was a lovely scene to watch... We left shortly after they started because Daddy had to work this morning.

When we got home, he sat on the couch and I fell asleep on my bed. This morning, he woke me up (not good) and had me go make his breakfast and get his food ready for his workday. Then he comes out and grabs me by the face in one hand, cupping under my chin, and tells me no alcohol for 2 weeks. As always, I question why (I have to know!). He responds that he was disappointed in me for not getting everything ready for him before going to bed last night (really bad). So I asked why it had to be so long in a bratty tone (really really bad) and he responds with the look that tells me to shut my mouth... And so I listened (good).

This is good. This is another step in the right direction for the story I want my life to be. I am so glad that I get to share my life and the way I create it.

These are not fictitious stories, but are the bare bones of my life and my struggles and successes through it. I say this because I went back and read my last couple postings and thought, this is a great story, but man, if it is real, then I am incredibly interesting and I totally love this girl in this blog. She is fun and sad and energetic and loving and sexual and real and she has gone through some shit, but she still carries on... And as I read her words, it carries me back... Back to those moments... Because they are also happening right now... So I can be happy wherever I am, because all of my loves are always with me... No one can take my memories... I am this girl that I love! How fun!?

2 comments:

  1. I will always love who you are and we will get you back to where you were. It will take time but it will be worth it! ;)

    ReplyDelete