Friday, October 23, 2015

Good morning, Daddy... i mean Master!

One of the new things I have really been focusing on to improve our dynamic is waking Papa Bear up properly...

I usually start out sleepy when his alarm goes off or when mine does (on days he works, we wake up earlier) and shift over to him to start nibbling on his nipple closest to me. I love to nibble and it is a sure fire way to get him hard if he doesn't wake up that way (which is pretty rare)...

After he says good morning, I say "Good morning, Daddy" and rotate so I am kneeling against him, with my butt near that nipple I was nibbling and my mouth poised above his cock where I ask his permission to suck it. This reminds me that I am his little baby doll and that I need to ask for things sometimes... When Papa Bear is my Daddy, he cuddles and cares for me so sweetly and will give me anything I ask for within reason...

Then, I start sucking his cock lightly, the way I prefer to suck it. That always wakes him up further, which causes him to ask who I belong to and shove my head down, all the way down, on his cock. I answer with a muffled "I belong to you, Master" so that I can be let up before I vomit and then I receive a couple of light spankings. This repeats a couple of times. Then he calls me a good girl and I ride him until he cums all the way awake! When Papa Bear is my Master, he is specific and rough and demands nothing but the best from me. He lets me know that when he wants something, he will just take it or demand it so I don't need to worry about missing a requirement of his...

Such a wonderful experience with Papa Bear in the morning, because it helps me see 2 very specific sides of him. The Daddy who wants nothing more than to take care of everyone around him and the Master who wants to be selfish and create the life he wants to experience. So intoxicating for me... Cuz I need to be cared for, but I need to also be pushed... We really were meant to be together, lol ;)

2 comments:

  1. I sure do love my wakeups and you were a good girl for sure that morning! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And all the mornings since, lol? Love you Master!

      Delete