Saturday, October 17, 2015

Before rope night

After being out of the scene for about a month and a half, I am going back out again tonight. I am nervous, because, let's face it... Everything is different...

I am no longer dating anyone and my rigger started seeing a girl a few weeks ago who is not okay with him tying me, his close friend and bunny for the last 6 months...

So it is me, dragging my Daddy, formerly referred to as Papa Bear, to an event that he could care less about... He is trying to like a kink that he doesn't care for, because he knows that rope is like crack for me... Rope is the only thing I have that sets me free... It helps me deal with life and all of the heart ache I have felt over the last month... Did you know that my son died within days of all of my relationships ending... That's right... Loss upon loss upon extreme loss... And I am still standing, with a pretty smile on my pretty face... Cuz that is who I am... And rope... That was the only thing that helped with the hurt...

Hopefully, Daddy will love it too... Or I will find a girl that enjoys us both and wants to tie me up... Perfect fantasy time right there...

2 comments: