Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Am I worth it to you?

I found out that my Papa Bear holds a very high standard for others that he allows to play with me. I wasn't really aware of this because he never mentioned it before, but he wants my lovies to be willing to fight for me.

He knows that sometimes our lives are really difficult and that sometimes I am really difficult, lol. I am a complicated person with a minefield of issues yet to be stumbled upon, so he wants to be sure that the people I fall in love with won't run at the first sign of trouble. He also knows that playing for me means building a relationship and strong connection as love is a part of my kink, lol.

So ask yourself these questions about me as we play and get to know each other... Is she worth it? Is she worth the frustration and timing issues? Is she worth the rollercoaster and the ride? Do the positives she provided outweigh the baggage that she carries? Is the experience worth the trouble?

I personally think it is, cuz there is this thing I can do with my tongue... Lol... Just kidding (not about the thing I can do, just that it would boil down to that). I know I am worth it because I am... And if I am playing with you, then I have found you to be worth any possible trouble or pain that may come my way because of it. I love with the energy of a thousand suns... A bit overwhelming, but warming to the soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment