Friday, September 4, 2015

Quick like a fox...

"How possible is it to change, really change things about who you are, so quickly?" is a question I get asked sometimes...

The answer... I truly don't know... In honesty, I think my chameleon like tendencies, idiosyncrasies, and almost sociopathic type nature comes from a rough childhood. A childhood that forced me to blend in and become the perfect girl to escape abandonment...

This escape had provided me with an array of versions of myself to explore and interact with any situation... Sometimes, it seems that there are too many versions of me. slave foxy, wife foxy, mother foxy, girlfriend foxy, play toy foxy, business foxy, the list goes on...

What I do know is that this ability helps me get through tough situations with my son. It also helps me create the life I want... I feel like I am just rambling away in here as a way to get my mind off of the situation with my son. I can't help it. I needed to escape for a moment, I think...

Argh, I am crazy sometimes... Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment