Saturday, September 19, 2015

Lunch play

Yesterday, I was able to eat lunch with my Master, my Queen, and my Sir! It was so fun! We chatted about our personal rope night experience over delicious food. We laughed and had fun and it was all okay. I keep telling myself that everything is okay that is happy because sometimes, the guilt of having a good time when my son just passed tries to creep in... He would have wanted me to continue my happiness... I know he would...

Where we were in the restaurant allowed for a little play and in true foxy fashion, I wasn't wearing any panties, so I got to stand up and flash my loves without impacting any other tables or people... So risky and fun... I was sharing my bare ass to check for flogging markings because we played with the flogger during our make shift rope night... Doing this made everyone blush and smile, which made my heart sing... 

Then, as we were getting ready to go, I got to be playful again and flash my ass as I leaned into the car to put the food away on the floor of my car under their continued direction. I finally flipped my skirt after I still wasn't leaning in far enough and had all 3 telling me how to do it, lol. It may seem overbearing or overwhelming to have so many people telling you what to do. For me, it brings me warmth to know that they all care enough to help give me direction... Even if that direction is naughty... It helps me to stop thinking... And I really don't want to think right now...

So naughty and fun and playful... Made me feel like my old self again... Then we went shopping for clothes for the memorial and I started crying in the store. Papa Bear stopped me and held me in the aisle, letting me cry in his arms... Emotional rollercoaster again... Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment