Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Happy Birthday To Papa Bear!

Yesterday was my beloved Papa Bear's birthday!! Before I went to work yesterday, I woke him up properly so he could start his Daddy off right. I followed all of the rules from the contract we put together and the day went famously. I also sent him random pics, both naked and clothed, throughout the day and stayed in very close contact, whispering naughty things and calling him on my lunch break! (I normally text a crap ton)...

Later on in the evening, Papa Bear used me so good and hard. We didn't play with any toys because they weren't needed. He had me kneeling and sucking him, then moved me to a thorough anal screwing, which I adored... Something about getting screwed really hard by him makes me feel owned.

He told me how pretty I am and how beloved I am and how good I have been... Praised me so much after I handled everything he wanted to give and take... Goodness, I think I have him his favorite gift... Having his little foxy all to himself for the day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment