Saturday, September 5, 2015

Missing everyone!!

Sitting here, in my car, while my tire is getting changed because we hit a damn board in the road and I am reminded about how short life can be and how important it is to take advantage of the amazing experiences that we have developed, created, and cultivated for ourselves.

I miss my people... I was able to see my pretty girl for moments today, brief moments while running around and doing errands for Papa Bear's work. How could I not stop by to see her if only for a short period of time when I was so close by! But it was too short dammit...

I altogether miss My Queen and Sir! They are out of town right now and very busy, so I must wait for them to get back. I am still sending pictures and songs and little messages though... For those quick moments when they have a spare second.

Today, my angels said to release my problems and surrender to my life. I am trying, but it is so hard... Release is not something I do well... I am a clinger, lol... I am great at surrendering to people, but not as great to surrendering to circumstances.

Guess it is time to let it go and see what happens. I am not in control... I never really was... I tried to be for a couple of months and it has been a rollercoaster of pain and joy... When I consistently follow him, the track is steadier and so am I...

No comments:

Post a Comment