Friday, September 18, 2015

Okay to smile

Rope is magical!

Last night, my Sir came over, with Papa Bear's permission, to tie me up.

I needed it.

As Open Rope Night approaches, one of my favorite events and one I haven't missed since I started going, I have become antsy and agitated. So I reached out to see if he would still take care of me, even though the big breakup happened and my son recently passed... And he made the time.

My Sir has been my friend for a while and has been a tremendous help to my family. He knows what we went through with my son and I trust him... I would trust him with my life...

He didn't make me feel weird or bad for wanting to play so close to such a bitter sweet event, which weighs heavy on my mind and heart every day. He helped everything feel normal for me... Happy for me... I was able to serve and be served... I get to live my life and be happy and smile... It is okay to smile is something I have to keep reminding myself of because a smile on my lips is something I keep pushing down...

No comments:

Post a Comment