Sunday, November 29, 2015

Blocks - written Friday... Forgot to post it, lol

So, i made it through Thanksgiving... Phew... And now i am eagerly awaiting Saturday...

i am such a good girl for my Daddy. He has been telling me about how proud i make Him every day. i have not been this happy in a while outside of the emotional breaks i have had in relation to my son. When i am with Him, my focus is on Him, so i am able to serve Him better. i feel that He is actively engaged in our conversations and that He is taking the time to make sure i am okay.

My trust in Him is increasing more each day. My heart is so guarded right now because it hurt to love... i don't want to hurt, but should i rob myself of the ability to love because i am scared of hurting? For now, i am still blocked, but i think that in time, my blocks will soften and i will trust and love again...

No comments:

Post a Comment