Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Returning to U/us

My serving nature is coming back!! It was awakened again after the party on Saturday. Today, I had another panic attack when I woke up, but Daddy helped me settle back down by allowing me to suck his cock. Kneeling down between his legs and using a new technique that he asked for after this weekend...

When he first asked me to change the way I gave him a blow job, I became upset. I mean, I have been deep throating the shit out of his cock for a little over the last year cuz that is what he wanted. Then he bragged about it and I got to share my gift with others and now, he wants it different... I just thought to myself that I must not have been giving him the best over the last year and I was disappointed that I hadn't done better... Found better for him...

Then, I talked to him about this feeling instead of bottling it up and trying to push it down and he reminded me that I am amazing. He told me that I have given him amazing blow jobs this whole time and that he had forgotten how good it was to let me play with it before going balls deep. He reminded me that I changed my style to fit his needs then, just as I would now...

And I knew... I knew that he was impacted by this weekend as well... I knew we had grown back together again... I knew that we were U/us again...

No comments:

Post a Comment