Sunday, November 15, 2015

Private Play Party cherry popped!

Last night was our first private play party and it was amazing! Our Host and hostess had delicious snacks, booze, and a fun space. We had an amazing time!

To start off the night, we went out to eat with puppy and her Master. Walking into a Rubio's dressed for a fun adult party was awesome! i personally loved the attention i received whenever getting up to refill our drinks. 

Then, we showed up to the party with my rope back pack, our suitcase of fun, my purse, and a lunch box of bottled waters. We all hung out in the kitchen and chatted for a bit until Daddy wanted to play. We got the party started of course! That is my favorite part... Being the first to be bold enough to get naked and start playing with toys. 

So i get on the cross and Daddy takes out our new bison flogger, which we just purchased that morning at the Kink Karnival and he had been looking for and wanting for the last 6 months, and starts getting me with it. It was thuddy at times and stingy at times. An interesting feeling across the board. i LOVED it! It slowly pushed me into a nice sunny space... Well that and the vodka, lol...

Then, Daddy bent me over the couch and used our new cane bundle (don't know what else to call it, lol) on my ass for a while. i am also pretty sure that He used a couple of the paddles as well. i felt so cared for! 

We played with the stupid electric wand as well, but He used pretty low settings because He knows i hate it. He loves me do much to consider that. i kept telling Him that He should still play with it, even though i don't like it because i get off on pleasing Him... It is nice to know that He heard me. i just love Him so much...

Did i forget to mention that i had a shock collar on the whole time? Oh ya, it looks like i did... 4 shocks and only 1 was for doing something wrong... The other 3 were just showing how it works... The thing i did wrong... Forgot the extension cord for the electric wand... Fucking electric always gets me in trouble... Lol

After that, we took a break. Then Ma'am arrived and i entered into a different head space all together... A space I/i haven't lived in before... She is captivating... And i just want to serve perfectly to make her proud of me. I am finding that I want my caregivers to be proud of me and who i am and what i bring into the experience. i think it hits me harder with her, but i don't know why... 

Why would i feel so compelled to make her proud when i don't feel as compelled with my Daddy?  Great question to ponder...

The rope work she performed was just what i needed. She tied and jostled me about at the same time, pushing and pulling, tipping and adjusting. She choked me and i dropped a little deeper into my space... i felt safe and calm and happy... 

After putting Her rope away (hopefully i did a good job... i will be practicing that method before Friday), i stood up to find Daddy on the couch having fun with a wonderful sweetheart that we have known for a while. It made me so happy to see Him experiencing that moment with joy on His face. He looked over to me and the faintest look of concern crossed His face... He is so thoughtful!

i immediately allayed His concern by coming to Him and joining in. i also enjoyed getting to please her Daddy orally as well. We had connected earlier in the party when discussing the loss of my son. It was nice for me to see that he was still happy and alive at the end of the day... You know... Hope...

At the end of the night, i felt safe, appreciated, loved, and acknowledged. i felt that my Daddy was proud of me and hoped that i also made Ma'am proud as well...i think i have found that bringing pride to my Daddy puts the biggest smile on my face...

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time at the party. I do wonder how many people were there total and how well you knew them?

    I hesitated in even saying something, but I care so I decided I would. In many circles, I know that mixing booze and play is generally frowned upon. Sir and I have talked about mixing the two, privately though. There can be potential for people to get out of hand, and for poor decision making that has lead people to regrets.

    It sounds like this did not happen for you at all, though, so I'm glad it was a good experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were about 13-15 people there and i knew 8 of them. My Daddy didn't drink, so i always feel comfortable drinking because He will keep me safe and sound, but i have to have limits, otherwise I can get a little belligerent...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that. With over half the people in attendance being people you know, and with your Daddy keeping a level head, you have people looking out for your safety.

      Delete