Saturday, November 21, 2015

Pleasing Daddies

Last night was so fun on so many levels. To start off the night, we visited with several friends. i love socializing with my friends and seeing all the fun designs. My prior rigger was there suspending his wife and tying up their new girlfriend. It was nice to chat with all three and not feel as if i was crazy. i am so happy to see them enjoying the life i was a part of showing to them. i love helping people open their eyes to all of life's pleasures...

Daddy tied me up first, with a harness that we had practiced at puppy's house. He did an amazing job and was great at fitting it around me. He then found another tie in the book to wrap up my hips. He was exquisite. i felt His love in His hands as He laid His rope across my naked skin.

When He went out for a smoke, He took me with Him and hid me behind a wall to avoid being seen by the public. It was exciting!! Then, He left me just inside the door as He threw His cigarette away. i stayed there, like a good girl and waited for Him to come to me.

We chatted with friends for a bit and then Daddy took the tie off and retied my hands above my head and behind my back. After a couple of pictures, He removed the tie. Then, as He helped a new couple start to tie, i sat with the couple we played with on Saturday.

i enjoyed chatting with the sweetheart about educational pursuits, which i love to discuss. i also enjoyed watching her Daddy tie another woman. i inquired on if he would tie me and he said he would with my Daddy's permission. i asked Him and Daddy said yes!!

On our way back from the restroom (always important to go potty before getting tied up), He bought a new dragon tail with a yellow striped handle. He gave it to the sweetheart and she started practicing with it on my nipples, which was very lovely.

Then, her Daddy tied me up. His rope was soft and red. As he laid his rope, i could feel the amount of control he was exercising as his hands rubbed and grazed my body. The rope hugged my arms to my side and still allowed me to move slightly. His soft touch and happy countenance brought me such joy. He even apologized any time his hands came in contact with my panties! What a gentleman!

After taking pictures, her Daddy untied the rope. While it was coming off, i started to slip into space. my Daddy leaned in and issued the command to orgasm, and so i slipped further and came in His arms. He whispered into my ear that i was a good girl.

Then, we showed Daddy what the sweetheart's practice with the dragon tail perfected. One of the snaps got me to an 8 and then Daddy pinched it and escalated it to a 9, which brought tears to my eyes... Daddy gave me a hug and told me how proud He was of me, which made the tears worth it... Made anything in the world worth it. i love pleasing Him!


No comments:

Post a Comment