Thursday, November 26, 2015

Punishments Renewed

My first punishment happened on Tuesday of all days. Already in a poor mood because of the upcoming holiday, Daddy allowed me to stay home from work and decided to play to see if that would help me feel better as play usually does...

We start off with a blow job, which is a normal start for us, but he is going harder and more furious then ever and i feel myself heaving. i tap out and for the first time, He ignores it! Straight up ignores me, causing me to vomit all over His cock, which i personally feel is disgusting. i kept as much in my hands and mouth as i could, running to the bathroom. i finished vomiting in there... 

i came out of the bathroom frustrated... i hate vomiting and He knows it and yet He pushed me there... Unintentionally, He says, but i think He would have listened to my tap out if He did not want to push me so hard... So then He gets a new toy that we have played with once and hits the same spot 3 times in a row after i said my position was fine, with attitude... Who cares that i started out having the shittiest day in the world... Who cares that just moments ago, i was ignored and it caused me to do something i hate doing unintentionally... Well, i do... i care...

So I started yelling at him that it hurt and he threw the toy down and stomped away to the shower... At which point, i followed him to ask why he would promise to give me such a fun and relaxing time, only to hit me really hard with a toy we haven't really used... He ignored me and got in the shower...

Later, He told me that it was a punishment and  that He gave it to me because of my attitude. i explained my automatic response and that we hadn't worked on training and i wasn't aware that a punishment would even be coming. i apologized for my inappropriate response and requested that Daddy let me try to take my punishment again.

So He did... And i took it... Like a good girl... And then we played...

No comments:

Post a Comment