Friday, December 18, 2015

Daddy?

i asked Daddy to pee on me in the shower to give it a try... It felt like nothing on my legs, but Daddy didn't like it... So instead, He scrubbed every inch of me... Soaked me and soaped me... Repeatedly sprayed my face with water and asked if i would guzzle cum again... i told Him i wouldn't and begged Him to stop... He did after He felt satisfied with the answering of His questions a few times...

It was fun, aggressive, and playful at the same time... Is this my Daddy? The real deal? The one inside, not the one i have been forcing... Omg, i am all in...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds appropriate and sexy.

    What do you mean by the Daddy you have been forcing vs. the one inside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question! Over the years, i have pushed for Him to be my Master. To own me and kind of rule over me... As i am the one that suggested this lifestyle, He had kindly played the role of the aggressive Master... As He is interacting with other girls, i started noticing that it really isn't His nature to be regimented and particular, so in letting go of the preconceived notion of a Master, i van enjoy the cuddly Papa Bear/Daddy that interacts with others.

      Delete