Saturday, December 12, 2015

Rope Night is the Shit!!

Oh my goodness! Last night had me floating!

After a short and quick day at work yesterday, i came home to Master and lil fox... It was nice to be greeted by them both... Waiting outside for me to get home...

i gave them both hugs and then went inside to get ready for Rope Night. Showered, legs shaven, face washed... Then i followed my Master's order to tell her to come get ready. Once lil fox walked into our bedroom, i shut and locked the door and laid down on the bed in just a red lacy bra, per Master's order again... He is really enjoying giving me an order and then giving her an order so we don't know what we are going to do to or with each other from the other person's perspective, which i find pretty erotic and adorable. My Master is such a good slave-owner and Daddy...

Anyways, i digress... So then she comes over with these fangs on. i asked what her Daddy told her to do and she looked worried and said she knew of a ticklish spot..
 i asked to determine which one, but the adorable response i received wasn't a location... Just the knowledge that she only knew of one... And then she leaned in and started nibbling my ribs... Now, in the right frame of mind, that shit tickles, but with her leaning down to nibble while i lay on the bed, it just turned me on...

Her eyes searching to see if she was doing it right... Her surprise when i told her i wasn't ticklish right then... Her bigger look of surprise when i flipped her onto the bed and started nibbling on her... Then i asked if i could bite her... Like really bite her... And she gave her permission before i bit hard into her ribs... She didn't even flinch... Just made me want to bite more and harder to find her limit, lol... But not tonight... Tonight is about the fun of rope...

After i got ready in my candy cane thong, we went out to eat at Quiznos. In the car, she rode next to Master and i loved being in the backseat, singing to the music, messing with her and ticking her in her seat in front of me, kissing Master... At Quiznos, i sat her next to Master and myself across from Him... This made her look puzzled so i explained that in my fantasy, i am the third wheel... That seemed to clear up the puzzlement and help her understand the spot that we could see her occupying with us...

Then to Rope Night and it was EPIC!!

Sire and Sweetheart were right outside when we got there and i was able to give hugs all around. My breasts were level with Sire's face in my tall red heels, which lit his face up most of the night! i kissed him a hello and was introduced to his lovely wife again. We found our rug and set up shop. i received amazing rope work from Master. Feeling His Papa Bear cuddle bug energy seeping into everything He was doing, even his rope work was more snug than usual. i love Master's hugs!

After i was tied, Master went out for a smoke with lil fox and i was able to spend time with Sire, his wife, and Sweetheart. This time i was able to spend a little one on one time with Sire's wife as well and we have had some similar experiences in life. We also love the same tea flavors and a good Cabernet Sauvignon. Twinsies!!

Master then untied me so that Sire could tie me. Before i was tied, we enjoyed wandering around the art gallery side on our way to the restroom. i thoroughly enjoyed discussing the workmanship of this one wooden piece with its ornately carved doors with Sire and reviewing the paintings on the walls.

Sire very tightly bound me. He bound my fingers in a coin knot and then bound my arms so i had some mobility. Then he bound my arms to my chest and my legs together, removing that mobility. Then, he pulled me into his lap and held me like a babygirl. He kissed my shoulders and lips while tying me and i could feel his heart and passion pouring into his hands and rope...



Then, the event was over and we said or goodbyes to our new poly family. As we sat there, on the mat, cuddling and tying and spanking and flirting, the love blossomed and overtook my vision of the night. We laughed heartily at jokes. We snuggled together. i saw Master's face light up as lil fox and Sweetheart and Sire's wife all received the Papa Bear cuddle... Should be a fetish... Papa Bear Cuddles - all about it... But these people and this time... It was the first time since September where sadness over losing my son didn't enter the picture... It was the first time when i looked around at all of this happy love and felt at peace...

Sire received a preview kiss that hopefully excited him for the main event tonight... i kissed and hugged Sweetheart and reminded her that i was also excited to play with her as well. She is beautiful and adorable and i am excited!! Then, Sire's wife kissed the top of each breast since they were level with her face as well, lol, and we hugged and discussed planning a hang out in January.

Then we took lil fox home and the next post will include that moment because it was so special that it must stand alone...


No comments:

Post a Comment