Thursday, December 3, 2015

Talking Dirty

So, last night, Daddy and i played so much and i had so much fun! Daddy says that being a good girl and following orders and getting stuff done makes Him very happy and makes Him want to play with me.

Last night was seamless! Dinner went smoothly and Daddy enjoyed a 3 course meal (salad, spaghetti/meatball, pumpkin spice cheesecake with coke/whiskey) served promptly... i am so proud of how it went and the level of service i provided for my Daddy was perfect! Then, we caught up on shows together and watched a movie.

At bedtime, we sang Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer as a family and put the kids to bed. Then we medicated and went to bed. We had amazing anal sex... As He pinned me to the bed, slamming into me, i talked so dirty to Him. Some of the things i said included:

Yeah, fuck Your dirty whore's ass...
Did You like seeing your dirty whore in her pretty lace panties?
Yah, Your whore looked classy, didn't she?
Fuck Your dirty, classy, little whore's ass!

There were so many others, but these stick out in my head, lol. Afterward, Daddy looked really tired, but i just had so much energy... So Daddy turned on some music and had me dance for Him. i let my body move with the music and before long, He wanted to play...

So, i was able to play!!!! Yes!!!

Daddy cupcaked my breasts in some leg cuffs, damn 34DDD, and started beating the undersides with our 5 cane. It was amazing! i took so much! He was so proud! He also got my quads, still sore from leg day, and my ass, also sore from leg day, lol... Damn squats and morning glories and dead lifts... But it hurt so good... Like a deep tissue sports massage...

Afterward, He thanked me for the dirty talk... It was so hot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment