Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Main Event

This last Saturday was exquisite! First, we were able to get everything lined up with the support group i lead, which went amazingly well. Then, we headed out to see Sire and Sweetheart... Sire was at the store and we were greeted by a naked Sweetheart at the door. So beautiful!

We were able to enjoy some time with her, my Daddy cuddling her while i tickled her legs and feet with my nails. Sire came home and brought her a big stuffed lion. We took him on the car ride to dinner with us and cuddled with each other and him in the back seat as our Daddies chatted in the front. i nibbled on her neck and breasts as we sat in the back seat... She wasn't sure what to do, so i told her to enjoy my nibbles and affection and not to worry about anything else. i wanted to take advantage of her little side for a bit and it felt like she may have wanted her little to be taken advantage of...

Then, we had an amazing dinner with a fun and flirty waitress who knew exactly what she was getting herself into. Sire also flirted with a different waitress, which made her blush, lol... After our yummy dinner, we went back to Sire's house to play.

As we were getting out of Sire's truck, Sweetheart and i named the lion Louie and decided he was from France. As soon as we entered the house, i got naked as i often do...Daddy and Sweetheart went into the bedroom while Sire and i went to another room in the house. This room had a blanket on the floor, a full length mirror, some toys, and a shit ton of rope.

At first, we just enjoyed each other's company, naked and grinding on each other, naked and holding each other, flirting, playing... Then we talked a bit and Sire said words of unequivocal and undying love to me... He had been hinting at this message in texts to each other, so it did not catch me by surprise. Because of that, i was able to accept it without feeling guilty over not saying it back. i love his heart and his kindness. i love his respectfulness and his honor. i love his kindness and his happy nature. i am just not ready to give away more of my heart yet... And he is okay with that difference in this relationship that we are slowly building together.

After the cuddles, we basically humped each other, but without actual intercourse... When he was getting ready to cum, he asked "May I?" and i allowed him to cum in my mouth and then i swallowed it like the dirty little whore i am... *against the rules - More on this later in my next post*... Then, i blew him like my life depended on it. i wanted to make up for the lack of sex this time, so we tried a couple of different positions of oral and i was able to have him cum in my  mouth again *oopsie*

We played with rope and he made me a beautiful red rope corset, had fun with Florentine flogging, played with Goliath, and beat my ass with a light colored maraca looking item... It was fun seeing my butt jiggle in the mirror when he was hitting me with that toy... It was more fun to see his reactions as we played since he forgot for a bit that i could see him in the mirror, lol...

Then, we went to the guest room and snuggled into the bed together. i was looking forward to talking to him in his sleep... Interacting with his dreams... But that didn't end up happening because Daddy decided the sleepover wouldn't work for Him because of work the next morning... So i put everything away and kissed Sire and Sweetheart goodnight a few times.

He whispered his love to me again as i got into our car... It felt good to hear it again, as he was sending me away... It felt more real, if that makes sense...  i am used to men telling me that they love me just to get a good fuck... It has happened before and those men are not in my life anymore... Cuz they meant it conditionally... i have no room in my life for conditional love... My heart is waiting to see how conditional his love is, i guess... Although, based on his definition of love, my heart is being silly... Silly heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment