Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Miss Foxy... Teehee! Pt 1. From my perspective

So, i have a pet... A pretty lil pet fox... We agreed on an owner/pet play dynamic to see how we like it. She calls me Miss Foxy and she is cute as a button.

On Saturday, she was headed to her grandmother's up the mountain and she was to text me when she arrived safe. She said it would take 30-45 minutes to get there, so I gave her an hour and a half... Then I texted her... she replied back that she had gotten there 45 minutes ago and she was sorry for not texting, which means that when I glanced at my phone for the last 45 minutes, waiting anxiously for her to respond, she was safe and I was on high alert for nothing... And she knew she was supposed to text cuz she was sorry for not doing it!!! Trouble...

I gave her a task to do, which was to fill out a BDSM list I found online. I was a little worried because what if I had to give 2 punishments while having no idea what her limits were... But she did it, on time... Good lil fox... Her reward is to get a Papa Bear massage the next time she comes over.

So, little neurotic me starts thinking about what would be a good punishment... The first punishment... I wanted it to be right... Not right... Perfect... I wanted it to be firm, yet caring... I wanted her to know that I truly care about her safety and should not have to worry if she is okay...  I wanted it to hurt... Dammit... If I am going to dominate, I want to have fun and give her what she needs... Even though she doesn't know what that is yet... I want to help her find it... Like Daddy did for me...

So when she was over on Monday, I decided on using the paddle... I decided this after we went through the list and paddling was on her "I will" list. I had a back up option if that had been a no, but that is now in my back pocket for another time... I followed my usual punishment plan, the steps Daddy laid out for me long ago...

Me: Take off your jeans... The first spanken will be over clothes, but you have jeans and leggings, so jeans off...
her: Yes Miss... (Takes off her jeans)
Me: *mumbling* Kneel on the bed and then place your face down on the comforter...(as I walk over to get the paddle)
her: What, Miss Foxy?
Daddy: Kneel right here on the bed...
(she kneels)... Now lay your face on the bed, ass in the air...
her: Yes Daddy...
Me: That's perfect... This is the paddle that I will spank you with... I know you haven't had a paddling before, so we will do this over clothes. If you are naughty again, then I will have to do this again on your bare ass... (oh goodness, i am so nervous... Am i doing this right?)
her: Yes, Miss... (What is she thinking? Is she scared? Does she think this is silly?)
Me: Now, why are you getting this punishment?
her: cuz i didn't text You... (Partly)
Me: No... Why?
her: cuz i made You worry... (Does she think i am crazy for worrying about her? What if she is like- who does this lady think she is?)
Me: That is right, pretty girl. I need to know that you are safe and sound. That is very important to me as your owner. I want to know you are okay. (Omg, i sound neurotic!) Do you understand?
her: Yes Miss
Me: (just breath... Exhale... And swing)
her: ... (She just let out a little breath... It doesn't look like it hurt... Oh goodness, I didn't do it right... Punishments are supposed to hurt, dammit)
Me: It stings, huh?
her: mmhmm...
Me: and it can feel light (gently pat her bottom with it) and you can build up to harder swings that feel good (pull the paddle away. And Daddy starts massaging her ass)
her: mmhmm (she still looks unphased! This isn't perfect... Maybe another one)
Me: but punishments are supposed to hurt (please hit the same spot, please hit the same exact spot!)

Whack!!

her:... (Turns to rest her left cheek on the comforter)
Me: That's it, babygirl. (It looked like it hit the same spot and still nothing... Not a peep...) Did you learn your lesson, do you think?
her: mmhmm (turns to face me again... Face a blank slate... No idea what is going on in that pretty lil head of hers)
Me: Do you understand that I am serious? (Said very seriously)
her: mmhmm
me: okay!! How was it? Did it feel like a punishment? Did it hurt? (Like a kid)
her: it stung a little...
me: (petting her hair and remembering that when i got my first punishment, i was way more worried about if i took my punishment well than worrying about how my Daddy punished me. i was upset for earning a punishment in the first place. It was for leaving the drawer open on the dresser)... You did so good!!
her: (smile) thanks!
Daddy: Hey lil foxes, the pizza is here!
me: oooh, pizza...

No comments:

Post a Comment