Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My poly family...

Had a super rough past couple of days, but with a lot of love and support, i was able to conquer the sorrow like the gladiator i am...

i just have to say that i absolutely love living poly... It is totally for me... Having a poly family makes me feel loved and safe and appreciated and fulfilled. This last Saturday, before the play party, we all went out to dinner... me and my poly family... We went to Red Robin and had an amazing time.

Sweetheart couldn't decide between 2 burgers that i also couldn't decide between, so we each ordered one and split/shared it... Cuz what are sister's for. My Twinsie (formerly Sire's wife) kept Daddy company when He wanted to step out for a smoke, as she smokes too... Which is awesome, because i am not too fond of standing out in the cold while He smokes, but i also don't like Him going out alone... Sire held my hand across the dinner table when everyone else stepped away... The only thing missing was my lil fox, but she had other plans...

After dinner, we met up at the party to get everything set up. Daddy helped Sweetheart and Sire unload the car and set up the cross... Twinsie and i set up the buffet area like a well oiled machine... We all sat on each other, played with each other, and had an overall amazing night together!

My favorite parts (cuz if i wrote this in detail, it would take hours to read) were:


  • Kissing Sweetheart - applied the smeared lipstick i had on the rest of the night
  • Making out with Twinsie - me sitting on the couch, dressed in underwear and candy red heels that were wrapped around her waist and her in a Sexy Santa outfit and lovely lingerie... i especially love how she crawled over to me... So hot!
  • Sitting on Daddy's and Sire's lap at the same time - made me feel like such a little girl and allowed me to enjoy both of the men i care deeply about
  • Watching Daddy and Sweetheart as she got her foot sucked on and He held her... Her face while cumming will forever be in my memory as one of the most beautiful sights i have ever beheld
  • Resting my head against Sire while in mid conversation and hearing Him lose His place in the conversation a couple of times
  • Getting permission from Daddy to make out with Sire 
  • Watching Sire thank Daddy out loud for allowing Him the pleasure of my company
  • Being ogled, as always
  • My big event for the evening - helping my Twinsie cum on command for Sire. Oh my goodness, she was so hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment