Sunday, December 27, 2015

Family Night - A Night of Firsts...

So, last night was a ton of fun... So much so, that i am writing 2 blogs about it... One is for the amazing debauchery that took place and one for the final punishment that was doled out... This one is about debauchery...

We arrived around 2pm at Sire's house and Sweetheart greeted us at the door. We kissed and talked, exchanged lovely Christmas presents, and settled in with each other, chatting, kissing, and cuddling. Then, Daddy was ready to play, so i set out the electric for Him to use on Sweetheart. Sire and i had been waiting to play for 2 weeks and waiting to fuck for 3, so we decided to get to business right away. We fucked as he whispered sweet things into my mouth as our eyes locked on to one another's... How i wanted to say things back...

After he fucked me, we cuddled together and both got shocked when Sweetheart's knee hit my thigh, lol. Sire's ass was against the bed so it was a pretty good shock, lol. Then, we decided it could be fun to have lil ol me fuck Sweetheart with a strap on! So i put it on and went to town... This was the first time that i was the one fucking with the strap on... Usually, i am the one being fucked, lol... So interesting... And the rhythm my body pummeled her pussy with brought her to climax, yay!!

Then Daddy wanted a turn with me as well, so He fucked me until it was time to get ready for dinner. Right before we left for dinner was the punishment (next blog entry)...

At dinner, Twinsie met up with us with her friend and we enjoyed fun family conversation about what implements were used and whose ass was more beaten... Such fun topics!! Sire and i held hands and so did Daddy and Sweetheart... We were all just basking in the glow of love our family creates.

Of course Twinsie and her guest followed Sire back to his place and we started with Cards Against Humanity... Eventually, i got bored with the game and started giving Sire a hand job under the table... i kept molesting him until he called a 5 minute break. The smokers went out for their cigs and i asked Daddy for permission to go have sex with Sire in the other room, since up until that point, we haven't had sex without Daddy present. Daddy said yes!

So, there we were... The only 2 people in the room, looking into each other's faces and fucking. Sire asked what i got in trouble for last time and i said it was for swallowing his cum and being a dirty cum whore. He said that saliva wasn't against the rules and had me open my dirty mouth wide. Then, he spit/slobbered into my mouth and i drank and swallowed it... It actually helped appease my need to swallow cum! (Totally surprised me)

As he continued to pound my pussy, the rest of our family came in and i was suddenly making out with my Twinsie. Super fucking hot! Then, she is eating me and i am pushing past it with Daddy and Sire's help... Then she is fingering me... She stops, goes and gets lube, and then her whole hand is in and pushing around... The sensation was interesting... One part light pain with two parts pleasure... i came and my pussy locked down... It took a bit for me to become relaxed enough for her to have her hand back... First time i was ever fisted, lol!!

Everything else after that became kind of a blur of fucking and touching and orgy... First time i have ever been in an orgy, lol... i know that i scratched the crap out of Sweetheart, Daddy punched Sweetheart's ass, i licked and fingered my Twinsie, i had a crap ton of orgasms, lol...

Sweetheart also asked that i sit on her face, so i did and i focused and squirted all over her face... My wetness dripping down her cheeks... Later in the night, she asked again, which made me smile... We repeated what we had done before and i helped clean her face off after i came all over her this time... The life of a spoiled princess... That is exactly how i felt. The center of all this fun... A girl could get used to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment