Saturday, December 12, 2015

Punctured

Nervous in the back seat... Sitting and watching and listening... Wanting to pull her into the back seat with me so i could play while Master drives... Thoughts racing about her... Her eyes... Her lips... Her fangs... Her giggle... Her shyness... All endearing...

i want to walk her to the door and kiss her, but she says no when i ask to walk her to keep me out of the rain... Rain pours outside, streaming down the windows... A clatter and then she gets out, searching under the seat for her phone. i want to help...

Outside the car, cold rain hitting me, and i don't even feel it as i search for her phone. Wanting to serve... Wanting to give... Wanting to kiss... Found it!

Soft and deep hug, when lips grazed my cheek... Not enough... Her face in my hands... Kissing, first soft, then much more urgent... Tongues dancing within...

Ouch! A fang pierced my lip, and suddenly i want more... i want to throw her down and fuck her in the yard in the rain... Looking into her eyes... Wanting...

So cold!! The fucking rain stops it all... Master tells me to get back in the car... To get warm... i listen and lick and nibble the puncture she left me with...

No comments:

Post a Comment