Sunday, December 27, 2015

Punishment #3 Part 2- Breaking the Rules... Or... i am a dirty cum whore...

Eyes closed, pussy throbbing, holding onto the bed frame... Silly me, volunteering to go first... But if she had gone first, i would be more scared...

His voice: Do you know why I am doing this? Why I am giving you this punishment?

Me: cuz i am a dirty cum whore, Sire... And i allowed you to cum in my mouth twice and i wasn't supposed to... And i'm sorry... *thinking maybe that extra sorry will save me*

His voice: and...

Me: cuz you love me...

His voice: That's right, babygirl... Because I love you, I must give you this punishment...

WHAP WHAP!!

Me: ahhhh!!

Eyes still closed, shoving my face into my soft comforter... Daddy touches my hand...

Daddy's voice: you okay, baby?

Me: yes Daddy...

His voice: Be a good girl, I don't like having to do this to you, but I will... Always in love...

Me: Yes Sire...

Clean slate...

No comments:

Post a Comment