Saturday, December 19, 2015

Goodness lil fox

Holy shit!!
Last night was beyond amazing... i was so very nervous, but it was for nothing, like usual, lol.

You see, my Daddy tells me about how much He loves this lil fox... How much He adores her and wants to spend time with her and it makes me so happy... At the same time, i get worried that i will be too much... Too much is something i get called a lot, lol... Overwhelming is another version... So i worry that i will ruin it.

So i went into yesterday, nervously waiting for the moment when i ruin it... Then, as her and i made out, i let it go and started to feel like, well, this is me... If it is too much, if it is too overwhelming, if it is too crazy... Oh fucking well... And i let me be me and it was fun to play with her...

It was fun to kiss unbearably soft lips... The kind that you miss kissing while kissing them because you know it has to stop sometime...

It was nice to feel her milky white breasts in my hands and her nipples in my teeth... As i licked them, she asked if i had been licking her shoulder earlier while we were watching TV... i said yes and oh how we giggled together... She thought she was going crazy and i was being tricky with it...

We sent a pic to Daddy, since He was out buying some canes... We talked and shared some similar life moments... i watched her lips as she spoke, enjoyed the quick glances away, as i think my eternal staring was making her a little self-conscious at times...

When the 3 of us were making out, it flowed so smoothly... We rotated, we kissed, we grabbed, we nommed... i showed her my blow job skills on Daddy... i showed her what my hands can do... What my fingers can do when i am aggressively finger fucking a wet and dirty little cunt... Lol... She was so wet and i loved helping her get there...

i could have watched her cum for the rest of my life... In that moment, there was just the joy of the orgasm and the moment lasted forever... Daddy and lil fox took care of me as well... Of course... But i am very used to my orgasms... Lol...

We got into matching fox jammies that Daddy got us and went outside to medicate... Then we snuggled into bed and cuddled up... Later in the night, she had to go home... Due to chest pains, sigh...

i am missing her this morning, but we have already messaged and i am just glad that she is safe and sound...

No comments:

Post a Comment