Monday, December 14, 2015

Quick like a fox...

One last thing that i want to write about Rope Night that also needed to stand alone...

My Ma'am was able to tie me and bunny hop me around for a bit at Rope Night. My progress within our dynamic has been rewarding and She was ready to release me based on this progress. After playing around for a bit, it became serious...

i was released from Her service, quick like a fox with her special rope work... and with tears in my eyes and joy in my heart, i thanked Her. She was there for me when i needed Her and was ready to relinquish control when She felt i was ready. She taught me about being open to trust others. She taught me about respect. She taught me about being proud of myself and my role in this life.

She stated that She was proud of me and honored to help me return to my slave/servant heart when i couldn't find my way. She helped during a time when Papa Bear was struggling with His own grief by providing direction to get me back into my rhythm gently. My Ma'am will always have my respect and devotion and i only hope that i continue to bring pride to Her when i cross Her mind...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful.

    I am happy for you that you have a support system to help you get through your grief and keep you grounded as a slave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am as well sweetie! Thank goodness for good friends :)

      Delete