Monday, January 18, 2016

A girl with a pole

Rope Night is so fucking awesome!! Favorite event ever! Every time i go has been amazing for me and has provided me with the experiences i want to have. 

Sire picked me up and i happily gave Him head all down the 60... We had to stop about the time we got onto the 10 because we needed to make sure He didn't cum in my mouth, lol. Then, we got to rope and the girls were already there. Sweetheart and Twinsie had grabbed a great mat in a great location. Big hugs and big kisses all around... But especially focused on Twinsie because of the emotions that had come up the night before. 

Then Sire tied Twinsie as Daddy pulled in to the parking lot. i went outside to meet Him and He had a smoke as i clung to Him, also trying to battle and push away the fear of loss... Then, we went back in and it was my turn to get tied up... 

As Sire tied me, i slipped into Rope Bunny zone... Feeling His rope on my skin... Feeling the loving energy it is filled with... Chest and hip harness secured before tying me to the bamboo pole. Then, Daddy and Sire picked me up off the ground and started swinging me back and forth and i was flying... i was safe and free from everything and just flying through the air. Everything fell away...

Then, i was brought back to reality as Sweetheart nibbled my ribs and Sire and her sang a little of the Chili's theme song for baby back ribs to acquiesce to a request that my Fluffy made the day before. (Fluffy is a friend from work who calls herself vibrantly vanilla)... Then, i was set down only for my Daddy to come pick me up on His own... Talk about making a girl feel small... i was so impressed and happy when He grabbed the pole with both hands and lifted me up...

Then, we took the pole off and i was able to cuddle a little with Sire. Then we removed the rest of the ties and cuddled with the rest of the family as Daddy took the pics. Twinsie had to go due to other obligations and a need for a good night sleep. We all walked her out to the car and said goodbye.

Sometime, while this was all happening, lil fox came by... It had been a while... We had decided being friends was better after she cancelled a weekend and didn't follow my instructions on what to do about missing the scavenger hunt. i was so glad to see her, but similarly worried as she brought a man with her that didn't deserve to be in her life due to his abuse... We chatted for a bit and it was fun. She decided to leave at the same time that Twinsie was leaving. 

As she appeared for a hug goodbye, she told me that she loves me... This is different for her as she doesn't say those words easily... My heart became very torn and i wanted to say, then fuck this guy and come back inside with me... Be with me... Stay with me... Come to me, pretty girl... But instead, i shut down the siren in my brain and did not start my seductive song... Instead, i told her that when she is ready for me, i am waiting... Once she gets her shit together and figured out... i am here... i was disappointed by the path she had chosen... Not just because it took her away from me and hurt my Daddy's feelings... But also because the Daddies that she had told me about weren't even making sure that she was eating... Sigh... But she is a grown woman and can make this decisions for herself... Even if i feel she is too little to do it right, lol...

So, after they left, we did some more rope and watched a performance. During the performance, Sire fell asleep on my lap and i was able to enjoy snuggling with Sweetheart. After the performance, we decided to wrap it up and we went out to I hop for dinner. i learned how Sire takes His coffee and started making it for Him after the first cup. We had fun visiting with Frisky's group as well... Just an overall awesome night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment