Monday, January 4, 2016

Masturbation fantasy...

Sick at home today... Just dropped my youngest off at day care and my oldest went to school. Normally, my middle son would be home today and so would Daddy, but not anymore. So i am alone and horny as all get out... Being sick doesn't stop my nymphomania, lol...

So what do i do?

i used to imagine fantasies of being dominated and of other men and of other women... Now, i read through my own fucking blog! i let my own words remind me of the amazing times i have had and it becomes real for me again. As i read those words, i allow myself to be transported to the nowness within them... And i feel and remember it as if it were happening then...

i am now my own masturbation fantasy... My real life... How fucking awesome is that?! i love my blog!! i am free!!

2 comments:

  1. That IS awesome. I always used to fantasize about literary characters because I felt weird using "real" people, especially if they weren't my boyfriend, or someone I'd actually been with. Now, Sir definitely plays a role in what I imagine, and that's a wonderful thing. I never used to think about the actual person I was in a relationship with when getting myself off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing to realize that the life i have dreamed about for so long has finally become mine...

      Delete