Monday, January 4, 2016

Poem #5 from Sire

The un-poem---

Knowing you are loved is amazing...

But.... hearing those three precious words for the first time....

...can be no less impacting than a volcanic eruption....

On a cool desert night, with our primaries close by....

we see them kissing hungrily, hear them laughing hardily...

their energy, tangible...

our embrace, more tender...sweet whispers are our language...

Then under the stars of this magical night, she whispers not three, but six powerful words...

"I madly and desperately love you."

And for that moment, I am undone...my countenance goes slack in her arms...and all I can manage to utter in return is...."perfect....perfect."

Though she may say it ten thousand more times, I will always hear it through the filter of this first time.

I love you too my sweet...madly and desperately....

love Sire.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not usually one for poems and stories in blogs. I usually skim them, or just move on.

    But this was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete