Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My Depression...

Sometimes, i sit and just cry...
Sometimes i cry on the outside...
Sometimes i cry on the inside...
But mostly, i just cry...

My heart is so saddened by the loss of my son. i keep getting worse everyday... i can keep my shit straight, but my house is still a disaster, my diet is still shitty, i am still missing workdays, and i am constantly distracting myself from doing the things i need to get done... Sigh...

i need to refocus on myself and my happiness again. i need to clean my home. i need to eat right and exercise. i need to go to work, rain or shine, sick or in health. i need to put my fucking phone down and actually get stuff done... Sigh... Now if i could stop being sick...

1 comment:

  1. I know this all too well. As far as work, I just go. Autopilot till I'm in the car and halfway there. It's a good distraction.

    My house is a trainwreck. I'm still cleaning it, working through months of not doing anything.

    I just restarted my fitness goals through MyFitnessPal.

    I think it helps to have like, one goal every day and work on that. If its like, go to the store and get milk. Or take a shower. Or do some dishes. Something accomplish-able. That's what has started helping me. I still cry. I still have depression. But I do feel like I am taking steps forward.

    I wish the same for you and your heart.

    ReplyDelete