Monday, January 18, 2016

Pie making... Or how my dad found out about poly...

Holy shit...

So, i learned how to make a delicious banana cream pie with a Nilla wafer crust and it was to die for... i am already in plans with myself to make it again... Lol...

Started out with us girls catching up and my dad and our husbands mostly watching the football game. The cardinals won and we were drinking while pie making, so i wanted to stay all night and hang with my girls... But i also wanted to see Sire and the girls... So we chatted and they decided to come over!!

Then the fun got interesting as i listened to kitty ask questions about Sire's dynamic with his girls, heard friends talk about blow jobs and who gives the better head... And my two best friends make out with each other... Hot as fuck! But a little sad because neither wanted to make out with me... Lol... Not because of some shortfall within me, but because they both love me too much to do anything that could jeopardize our friendship and i love these girls so much... You are my sisters if you are reading this... (Which you probably aren't, lol -cuz of the sister thing)...

Then kitty gives puppy spankings with The Judge and my youngest son (4) walks in and asks what is going on... Puppy thinks quickly and says, I have been a very bad girl... And my son says, okay, and walks away... (Just thought to mention that everyone kept their clothes on due to kids being around and nothing sexual happened anywhere the kids had access to - that would be inappropriate)...

i locked my keys in my house when i went to get the hand mixer, so we had to catch a ride home... Embarrassing...

The next morning, talking to my dad, i find out that he texted his girl to tell her about the blow job conversation and she said, I bet none of those girls give head as good as me... Lol... Everyone is so perverted and i love it!!

This, of course, sparks the conversation between my dad and i on the poly relationship dynamic we are in. My dad says that Sire seems cool and he felt that between himself, Sire, and Daddy, i am very well protected... My dad hasn't really said something like that before... Except the one time he threatened a man i was dating...

It was interesting to talk to Him about our relationships and our eventual want to add another woman to our household to have children with since my genetics have a disorder hidden within them... i refuse to put myself, my family, or another child through that torture...

It was good to be myself in front of my dad... Family is so hard to come out to...

2 comments:

  1. The part with your biological dad doesn't make sense t me. Was he there the previous night? What blowjob conversation did he overhear, the one about who gives better head? I'm confused.

    I'm glad he's okay with your choices though; It can be very hard to be out to family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was there at pie making with us and heard everything from the living room, lol

      Delete