Saturday, January 30, 2016

Home with Daddy

Sire brought me home in time to get ready for work on Tuesday, 1/19. When i got home, i found out that Daddy was sexually frustrated from His date the night before. One of the reasons that our solo date worked and i didn't have to worry about Daddy is because He was at the house with Sweetheart and i knew that He would be taken care of.

i needed to shower, so Sweetheart gave Daddy a fluffer blow job while i showered, and then i hopped on as soon as i was out. Then, i got ready for work. After i finished, i just felt like i wanted to stay home and take care of Daddy. He had given me an amazing experience the night before, so i wanted to show Him my appreciation. He allowed me to stay home!

We played and we fucked and He used me like the little toy slave that i am for Him. i couldn't write about how amazing it was because i just don't have the words when it comes to describing how Daddy fucks and uses me. All i know is that He fucks me into my toy subspace and can do anything He wants after that because i am fully submitting to Him.

We also developed a new way to help me get back to my favorite version of me, the full slave. Sticker chart!! This is totally appealing to the babygirl side of me and helping me get back on track with life chores. There are rules and chores and prizes and it is fucking awesome!!



 Best day off ever!!

2 comments: