Monday, January 18, 2016

Sexting with Sire

Sire: you are sitting naked on the long bench on my eating table, you are quietly staring at the coffee sack on the wall.

me: Mmm, the bench is so cold on my naked skin...

Sire: music is playing softly in the background...Chello music...

me: Mmmm, sweet sounding cello...

Sire: I am playing a soft 3 note song

me: Goodness, i would love to hear You play...My eyes closed. Leaning into the music.

Sire: I lay down the Chello on the couch where I was seated...staring at your back side and ass

me: My eyes immediately open as if i am waking and turn toward You. A small smile on my face.

Sire: I walk over to you and firmly grab your pony tail with one hand and then reach around and grab a breast with the other. A sweet smile on your face.

me: Yes, a sweet smile, Sire. i arch into you and push my ass back on the bench...

Sire: I push you back down onto the bench in draw your face to my lips kiss you deeply.

me: i drink You in

Sire: I want to smell your wetness on my fingers. So I gently but firmly probe your pussy with two fingers.

me: Mmmm, i arch my back again and press my breast into your hand, kissing You deeply.

Sire: While still holding your ponytail tightly in my hand, I pull you up to your feet to lead you into the bedroom. I'm behind you now pushing your head forward as you stumble ahead of me knowing that I'm going to put you in the bed. Yes kissing me very. I already have ties on each bedpost I'm ready to tie your hands and your feet to my bed.

me: Mmmm, i get excited about the bed and start wiggling my ass. Oh yay!!! Rope!! *claps hand*

Sire: I shove you onto the bed and tell you to lay spread eagle so that I can see your open pussy and see your beautiful breasts in your face as I began to tie your hands to the posts.

me: i oblige immediately and move into the requested position quickly. Arching my hopes to give a better view of my shaved dripping wet pussy.

Sire: But you're in for a little surprise now that I have you tied up.

me: Mmmmm, yes Sire! A surprise!! Yay!

Sire: I walk into the kitchen and you hear a little rustling around and I come back with exactly 3 of the yellow roses that were in the vase.

me: *blushing* the roses! They smelled so pretty.

Sire: I waive the roses gently under your nose so you can smell their sweet fragrance, but then I show you the sharp thorns on each of the stems as your eyes widen.

me: i love them. Oh shit! i bite my lip. Look at You pleadingly.

Sire: I gently drag the roses across your breasts so that you can feel the sharp little thorns just touching ever so slightly on your tender skin, I pull the roses all the way down your stomach and let the pile of 3 rest just the top of your pussy.

me: The tickle arches my back and raises my hips.

Sire: I'm sure that your pussy smells better than the roses so I lean down take a smell of each.

me: *blushing* i look to the right

Sire: I slid my hand under your back in lifted high to cause your body to arch i just want to see you move in shiver on my hand

me: Try to hide in my shoulder

Sire: But you can't hide from me as I grab your pony tail again and move your head so that it faces my mouth I want another kiss and I want it now.

me: Mmmmm, shivering nicely, muscles tight. Yes Sire! Licks Your lips.

Sire: I purposely take my time removing my boots my socks in my pants just to tantalize you

me: Sire... Come over to the bed Lover. Look, my pussy wants You to eat it...

Sire: I pull my t-shirt up off over my head and you can see my erection sticking straight out I want to impale you with it I want to fuck you hard

me: i raise my hips and wiggle... Taunting You.

Sire: I pulled the roses away and took them to the floor and ask you are you ready to be fucked hard my sweet love?

me: Come on Sire, come fuck me. Fuck me hard. Take me. Use me.

Sire: Aren't I just one of your legs so I can pull your knee up high when I begin to lick your pussy

me: Mmmmmmm

Sire: I want my mouth all over your wet pussy I want to put my fingers inside of you and plunge them in and out as I suck on your clitoris and you come on my face again and again.

me: Goodness, yes. Thank You Sire.

Sire: Now I'm ready to fuck you are ready to feel my cock in you.

me: Please fuck me... i want Your cock in my wet pussy...Are you ready to feel my pussy Sire?...
... It's so wet... Please...
... Feel it...
... Fill it... Mmmm... Teehee...

Sire: I kneel between your open legs and begin thrusting hard cock deep inside your pussy.

me: Yes! i raise my hips to meet yours and stare into Your eyes

Sire: I want to change the position of your feet I want to tie the rope around your knees and pull your knees up tight almost to your head...

me: Stare into Your heart... Yes Sire...

Sire: Yes that is good my love stare into my eyes and stare into my heart

me: i wait happily and patiently as You retie

Sire:  now I have you tied so that your hands are still above your head and your feet and knees are pulled up high to expose your beautiful ass to me

me: i wiggle my little ass... Are You going to fuck my ass, Sire...Oh please, fuck my ass... Mmmm...
*wiggle* Staring into Your face and Your smile

Sire: I'm going to do what I've been waiting to do my love I'm going to have missionary anal sex with you I'm going to put my cock so deep into your ass but I'm going to look you in the face every second that I do it. I want to see your face in your eyes as I ass fuck you deeply my love...

me: Mmmhmm... Yes Sire... *eyes locked with Yours* Deep breath

Sire: And in this moment as our souls begin to soar again, I tell you that I am madly and deeply in love with you...

me: Madly and desperately, i exhale... Deep breath

Sire: are you ready to cum for me lover, because I'm about to unload deeply into your tender ass. deep breath...

me: Yes, Lover....

Sire: let's cum together my love

me: Please oh please can i cum... Please...

Sire: On 1...
...2...
...3...  cum for me

me: mmmmm

Sire: Now...Oh my sweet love.

me: Thank You Sire...Thank You! That was so much fun!!!!

Sire: thank YOU my love... any time my love...

me: Makes me so happy to sext with You, lol...

i also sent Sire a pic of my pussy, along with the 2 pics i normally send Daddy every time i send a pic to a love... So happy that Daddy allows me to play with my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment