Monday, February 15, 2016

11 years

Holy beans!!! We have been married for 11 years. 11 years! And i still love Him and adore Him and couldn't live my life without Him. i sent Him dirty pictures all day... Pictures of my breasts, of my pussy, of me playing with myself, of my mouth opened wide to accept His cock... All day...

When i got home, He took me to the room and ate my pussy again. Then, He started choking me... i asked Him to choke me out as it was happening and so we stopped and talked about it for a moment. We like to discuss new experiences before we attempt them, so we reviewed the dangers that come with breath play.

Daddy laid me down on the bed and placed a hand on my throat and tightened His grip until my face was a little tingly, then He released. We practiced slow and steady breathing. Then, He placed His hand on my throat and instructed that i grab His arm and hold my elbow up a little. As soon as i was appropriately positioned, He cut off my air supply. This time, my lips and face were very tingly and then i felt my whole body tingle and when my elbow dropped, He let go.

He repeatedly told me that He loved me and was here for me. My face had apparently portrayed this very scared and frantic look, even though i wasn't feeling panicked internally. We tried one more time and as His hand clamped off my air supply, i focused hard on not making a scared face and on not struggling. My lips started to tingle, then my face, then my hands, and then the world faded and the lights dimmed. My elbow must have dropped, because before i knew it, He was holding me as i take shallow and deep breathes again. In and out.... Slow...

Daddy told me that He was glad that we tried it and He is happy to try anything i want together, at least once. He wants to be the one to give me new experiences whenever possible. i asked Him if there is a new experience He would like to try with me and His answer was something to the effect of not needing to because i have already given Him all the experiences He could ever want or ask for and doesn't need me to change for Him.

i stared crying because He has been trying so many new things with me and He is also trying prior things we have tried that didn't work out well the first time. i explained that i didn't want to change Him and i love Him just as He is. He said He wasn't changing just because i want Him to... Life is different for both of us now... He sees the value in trying new things and adjusting depending on the outcome.

After 11 years of marriage and 13 years together, with 6 of those being in the BDSM lifestyle, and this man still surprised me with how much He loves me. i hope i pleasantly surprised Him with my love too.

Fyi- i know i didn't write about it specifically, but we also fucked like animals, lol... It is just what we do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment