Monday, February 15, 2016

Dinner and play

The night before Valentine's day, we hung out with Sire and Sweetheart. We had a lovely steak dinner, prepared by Sire, that was absolutely delicious. It was just wonderful to sit down for dinner at the table and have a home cooked meal. The love that goes into preparing such a meal was palpable.

After dinner, Sweetheart and i got into a hitting war that turned into a towel snapping war. My hand towel was way fluffier than hers, which left me at a disadvantage, but i loved it. It was fun to run around and play, running out our energy. At the end, i pushed her against a wall and made out with her for a minute. Then, it was time for rope!

Sire laid out the blanket in the living room as i made out with Daddy on the couch... Did i mention i was naked? Lol... Then, Sweetheart was snapping my ass with the towel! i reminded her that when she was putting on Sire's shoes, i hadn't gotten her. She got me anyways, lol, which i found amusing. i love seeing her brat out with me without worrying about hurting my feelings or something like that. Then, Sire brought out his whip and i got to feel the after-sting of the whip for the first time. Ouch! But not horrible, lol...

Then, the rope was ready. Oh my goodness, do i love rope. His rope is so creative and he added in a bamboo stick that added to my headspace. Being tied to something is a little different than being tied to myself. It was also the first time my hair was involved in the rope and that was awesome. i kept waiting to feel my hair slip out of the tie, but it didn't. It was tied in really well. Next time, i will relax more into it and feel the experience more fully. i really enjoyed this tie.

Then, Sire removed the pole and tied me into a sort of chastity leg brace. i joked that it was because i kept teasing him with my pussy, lol... i giggled about how i just had to kick and get my legs over my head to expose my undercarriage. He flipped me over onto my front and tied up the back of my legs as well... After i was tied, i bent my knees and pushed my body against his rope work, getting onto my hands and knees. Sire grabbed me and kissed my hip.

Then, i was untied and we cuddled and chatted. Sharing those little kisses and moments where we slip into our little box for a few moments. The rest of the night was full of fun and debauchery. i became a sex machine as i fucked Sweetheart with a strap-on and held Daddy's dick in one hand and Sire's in the other. At one point, Daddy held my arms behind me and fingered me as i fucked her and watched her suck on Sire's cock. Then Daddy and Sire switched spots and i was able to watch her suck Daddy's cock as i fucked her too.  i enjoyed watching Sweetheart's grin as Daddy fucked me hard while pushing my head down on Sire's cock. Goodness, we all have so much fun when we get together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment