Monday, February 15, 2016

Renaissance Sweetheart

Sweetheart and i went on our first solo date to the Renaissance Festival on Valentine's Day! i have not had good experiences there in the past because i was 8 months pregnant last time, but this time was so much fun! We were like kids in a medieval candy store. We watched belly dancers and jousting and fire whips...

We held hands and shared kisses and talked, getting to know each other better. i loved following her around, holding her parasol, like a little hand maiden. Watching her smile every time i adjusted to take the sun out of her face.

After the festival, she drove my dad home because she knows how much i dislike driving... That made me feel so special... She didn't need to come with me to take my dad home, but she decided to spend more time with me and the boys, and did something for me that i hate to do... It's the little things... Goodness, she is an amazing and beautiful sweetheart.

1 comment: