Thursday, February 4, 2016

Wednesday rewards

This sticker chart is working out very very well. So far, i have had 2.5 weeks without a bad sticker. i am also earning my midweek rope reward... The things a girl will do for some regular rope play. If i have done good, then on Wednesdays, i can ask for rope and i won't be denied. Daddy doesn't really like rope, but will do it for me if He has to and He is more than aware of my addiction to it.

Sire came over to talk with Daddy. After re-reading my blog about our night together and the aftermath, Sire wanted to address the issue that was brought to the surface. If I have an amazing night and Daddy's night does not meet His expectations, then i become pretty upset. After discussing this more, the way to alleviate the problem is to make sure Daddy can always fuck me before bed. This would mean that slumber parties would be out for a little while, but meeting Daddy's needs and expectations will always be my top priority and Sire understand that objective.

Then, Daddy left us alone to do rope as He needed to run to the grocery store. This time, my hands held my shoulders as they were mummy wrapped and my legs were incorporated in. i slipped off into my lovely rope head space and gave Sire head while i was bound. It has been a while since i have enjoyed sexual things and rope together. i thought it was something that didn't work for me anymore... Another thing that got broken in the hot mess of September as Sir was the only one who easily combined sex and rope for me... But the love that Sire pours into his rope artwork put me in a space that enabled me to enjoy it.

While Sire's cock was in my mouth, Daddy came home for a bit. He liked calling me a dirty whore. He touched and played for a minute and then went out for a smoke. Sire undid my legs from the main tie, but still controlled my feet with his hands. He fucked me and enjoyed feeling my pussy wrap around his cock. Then Daddy came back in and the ropes came off.

Sire said it was time for him to go, but then Daddy started to stick His cock in my ass and Sire wanted to stay and watch. So, as Sire watched, i took the head of Daddy's cock in my ass and started tugging at Sire, who pulled his dick out and asked me if i wanted to suck it -of course i wanted too... Dirty whore over here, lol-. Two cocks at once and i was enjoying every second of it. Daddy started fucking my pussy because the anal was not working out as great as He had wanted. Then it really was time to go.

We walked Sire out and Daddy let me walk him all the way to his truck where we kissed and spoke of our love. When i walked back, we smoked a little and went back inside. i was able to fuck Daddy some more and take more anal from Him as well, but only a little more... My ass is a finicky bitch sometimes, lol... And this time, we got pictures of the rope, so excited!!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great that he uses rope play as a reward for you, especially at he's not into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think so too! It turns me on that much more that He is learning and that for more intricate scenes, He has found me a play mate in my Sire... Goodness, i love my rope!!

      Delete